WITH EXCEPTIONAL SITUATION IN EDGE OF A WOOD "- CHARMING PROPERTY OF 6 ROOMS WITH PLOT OF 1'440 M2
The following text was translated by Google Translate.
This magnificent charming house is located in Posat (common Gibloux) at the end of a dead end road and on the edge of a small forest. It enjoys a quiet and privileged environment.
The village of Posat includes a dairy and a restaurant. The first amenities (small shops, doctor, dentist, bank etc ...) are located in Farvagny and important shopping centers are in Matran (10 minutes).
The house (former cure) was built in 1850. In 2008, it was enlarged with a contemporary annex particularly well done. The house has been completely renovated between 2017-2019 with
materials of excellent quality. The parcel of 1'442 m2 is fenced and arborisation done with special care to have flowers throughout the summer.
- Entrance hall
- Wardrobe with guest WC
- Kitchen and dining room with exit to the terrace
- Living room with fireplace
- Large room / room with exit to a terrace
- Laundry room and technical room
- Garage (currently assigned to available)
- Distribution hall
- Spacious parent bedroom with bathroom and wall cabinets
- Child bedroom with wall cabinets
- Shower room (Italian shower with sink and toilet)
- Large room of 54 m2 with windows and velux (electric blinds)
- Vaulted wine cellar
All schools are in Farvagny.
Kindergarten, primary schools and CO.
Out-of-school care, nursery and two schools
nursery schools are in the village of Farvagny.
The school bus stop is 100 m from the house.
ACCESS MOTORWAYS AND TRANSPORT
Motorway access 7 minutes by car (exit Rossens
A12) halfway between Bulle and Friborg, 25 minutes
from Vevey and Bern and only 40 minutes away
|Monthly maintenance charges||650.–|
|Number of rooms||6|
|Date of availability||01.07.2020|
|Number of bedrooms||4|
|Living surface (m2)||266|
|Outside parking spaces||3|
|Surface area of land||1'440|