In a peaceful area between the villages of Prarreyer and Versegères, this large house built in 2002 on 3 levels offers you:
- Utility room
- Technical area
- Wine cellar
- Large storage room
- Open space that can be used as a playroom
Ground floor :
- Entrance with storage
- Large clearance giving access to all rooms
- Living room with wood stove
- Equipped kitchen with access to the terrace and dining area
- WC visitors
- Bedroom en suite with office space and private bathroom
- 4 bedrooms each with a private bathroom
Outside is a beautiful wooded area, various terraces with varied exhibitions, a garage box and many outdoor parking spaces.
This house is currently used as a bead and breakfast by its owner, hence the interesting volume and the number of bedrooms and bathrooms. Possibility to resume the commercial activity.