Sumptuous property in the heart of the old city
The following text was translated by Google Translate.
Built in the 12th century this house renovated with taste will fill all lovers of generous spaces marrying old and modern.
This monument was published in the newspaper for its typical architecture of the region. It was completely renovated in 2001 with high quality materials to find all the elegance of the past and provide the comfort of today.
Distributed on 4 levels for a total surface of about 200 m², the rooms benefit from large volumes giving them a lot of character whether living spaces, bathrooms or bedrooms.
The interior has been cleverly designed to provide maximum brightness by creating a warm atmosphere and a unique atmosphere and particularly pleasant:
Ground floor :
Multifunctional fully equipped studio that can accommodate a prospective tenant (for a minimum rental income of 1'000.- CHF / month) or accommodate a liberal profession, start-up, and craftsman (with a potentially higher rental income).
The studio includes:
- 1 fully equipped kitchen.
- 1 large room
- 1 bathroom / shower / washbasin / WC
- 1 corridor benefiting from a space to arrange an office or a wardrobe.
This level as the following enjoy considerable gains.
1st floor :
- 1 bathroom with Jacuzzi bath / shower / Japanese toilet / washbasin
- 1 splendid stay opened on the second floor about 20 m2.
- 1 large bedroom
2nd Floor :
- Guest WC with washbasin
- 1 spacious kitchen equipped with a dishwasher / 2 ovens one steam, the other traditional / American fridge.
- 1 large dining room.
3rd floor :
- 1 vast stay with possibility to arrange a chimney or a central stove
- 1 balcony with breathtaking views of Lake Neuchâtel overlooking the old roofs of the city.
- 1 cellar separated from the cellar.
- 1 Sauna recently installed and well maintained that will warm up your winter nights!
The possibility of developing a carnotzet is possible.
|Number of bedrooms||3|
|Living surface (m2)||200|
|Surface area of land||80|
|Number of rooms||6.5|
|Usable surface (m2)||270|