Spacious villa with large garden and heated pool
The following text was translated by Google Translate.
SPLENDID PROPERTY PERFECTLY LOCATED IN PEACE
Ideally located at the gates of Geneva, in a quiet and residential area of the commune of Vandeuvres, this superb 8-room property totaling approx. 250 m2 living space + large basement is located on a beautiful wooded plot of approx. 1,532 m2 with beautiful flat garden with a large heated swimming pool, a covered terrace with barbecue area and large double garage.
Renovated in 2009 and offering generous surfaces and volumes sublimated by optimal natural light throughout the day thanks to perfect exposure, this magnificent charming villa has been tastefully furnished with high quality and refined materials.
Lower ground floor:
- Large heated room with access by independent external staircase
- Shower room with sauna
- WC and sink
- Wine cellar
- Laundry room
- PC shelters
- Technical area
- Entrance hall
- Spacious living room with fireplace and terrace access
- Open dining room
- Equipped kitchen
- Visitors WC
- Large master suite with dressing room and bathroom with shower, bath and separate WC
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Large bathroom
Outdoor Facilities :
- Large covered terrace with bar and barbecue area
- 10m x 5m heated pool with cover
- Flat lawned garden with trees and fully fenced
- Garage for 2 cars
This “favorite” object has in fact been carefully considered down to the last detail, as much in the choice of fittings as for the layout as well as in the configuration of its interior distribution.
If the cachet of this property resides in its intramural layout, the exterior is obviously not outdone by offering a generous garden, large heated swimming pool, beautiful spaces and large terraces, a large garage as well as parking spaces. .
Our opinion :
- Popular situation
- Privileged living environment, quiet, close to all amenities
- Quality finishes
- Generous and bright living spaces
- Excellent distribution for maximum living comfort
For any additional information or to arrange a visit, please call Mr. Peter Bianchi on 079 409 27 37.
We are happy to organize a remote visit.
|Number of bedrooms||5|
|Living surface (m2)||250|
|Outside parking spaces||2|
|Number of rooms||8|
|Surface area of land||1'532|