Detached house for sale in Mézières FR - Fribourg
Rare for sale!
The following text was translated by Google Translate.
In Mézières, near Romont, sumptuous contemporary mansion.
Built in 1980 in villa zone, facing South / South-West, enjoying an unobstructed view of the countryside, the Prealps and Moléson, in a dominant position in a quiet and green environment, this detached villa of 7p / 300m2 living space spread over 3 floors offers luxurious finishes.
You will be seduced by the quality of the materials used:
- Large lines of the facade elegantly highlighted by sandstone shell stoneware from La Molière,
- Shelves of windows as well as terraces made in the same sandstone,
- Roof in old Flemish tiles,
- Kitchen furniture, stairs, parquet flooring, exposed beams and shutters in solid oak,
- Kitchen floor in tomette.
The distribution of the pieces meets today's expectations while offering the authentic character of a former bourgeois home.
On the ground floor, a spacious hall serves:
- A large living room with oak flooring, exposed beams and molasse fireplace with heat recovery. It overlooks two covered terraces (front),
- A large habitable kitchen, with a richly equipped central block (plates gas and vitroceramic, oven with wood / coal, fryer incorporated, hoods). It leads through an intermediate room (fridges, dresser) to the dining room,
- A dining room independent of the living room, which can be used for another use if desired,
- A guest WC with washbasin.
From the hall, a beautiful oak staircase leads upstairs where you will find:
- A master suite with generous surfaces: large dressing room, beautiful room, huge bathroom with bath, shower and toilet,
- Two rooms equipped with fixed wardrobes,
- A second bathroom with toilet,
- An office room / library / music room, where a second fireplace, also equipped with a heat recovery, creates an atmosphere conducive to both study and daydream.
In the basement :
- A large garage with automatic doors, accommodating up to 3 cars,
- A laundry room with a shower and plenty of storage space
- A cave,
- A wine cellar,
- A technical room (water softener and heat pump),
- A wood deposit.
Several terraces allow you to enjoy beautiful views of the countryside and the surrounding mountains. The garden, well wooded with various species, offers the possibility of walks in nearby countryside and forest via a gate.
In the immediate vicinity to the village of Mézières you will find some shops (butcher, bakery, grocery and cheese), the post office, the primary school and a bus stop. Romont and its many shops are 3 km away. The highway is 8 km (Vaulruz exit).
Contact and visits:
076 822 51 27
|Monthly maintenance charges||333.–|
|Number of bedrooms||3|
|Living surface (m2)||300|
|Outside parking spaces||2|
|Number of rooms||7|
|Surface area of land||1'114|