Superb historic chalet in the heart of the magnificent Vaud Pre-Alps
The following text was translated by Google Translate.
This magnificent historic chalet dating from 1871 is located in the picturesque and famous hamlet of Étivaz, halfway between the Col des Mosses (10 minutes), which connects the Pays-d'Enhaut to Lake Geneva, and the capital Alpine Balloon World, Château-d'Oex (8 minutes away), in which the famous International Balloon Festival takes place each year.
Between traditions, mountains and nature, this charming property is easily accessible all year round and is an ideal place to rest in peace and recharge your batteries, taking advantage of the magnificent landscapes and the many activities in the region.
Ideally facing south-west, this very large chalet offers light, authenticity, character, comfort and a generous and spacious living area that is fully modular.
Currently the chalet du Chamois is a traditional and family hotel-restaurant (held for 4 generations) with an excellent reputation which is described as follows:
- Beautiful, welcoming wooden building, "chalet" style, well maintained
- 1 café-restaurant with 51 seats (35 + 16), showcasing local and regional products called "terroir"
- 1 large fully equipped professional kitchen (commissary, cold room, wine cellar, washing machine, etc.)
- 2 sunny terraces, approx. 80m2, 46 places (30 + 16)
- 1 bar
- 1 reception
- 1 reception room
- 1 ski room
- 14 cozy rooms with rustic and mountain decor (including 5 with shower, toilet and balcony). The mix of rooms makes it possible to accommodate a diverse clientele.
- 7 bathrooms (shower)
- 6 separate toilets
- 3 pleasant spacious lounges
- 1 large convivial dining room (banquet room) accommodating up to 60 people
- 3 garrets
- 1 service chalet next to the hotel
- 1 box for two cars
- 1 garden and a playground to please
- many outdoor parking spaces available
Part of the establishment was renovated in 2019.
This property has enormous potential and represents a great business opportunity in its current form of hotel-restaurant or adapted into an inn, guesthouse or bed and breakfast.
It can also be transformed into a large and beautiful "traditional" residential chalet or into a PPE.
The location of the hotel du Chamois is ideal for exploring the region which offers, for young and old, in summer as in winter, many discoveries and sports activities. These include the various ski areas over more than 450km close and very easily accessible, dozens of kilometers of tracks for cross-country skiers lead them through meadows and snow-covered forests, the many possibilities for snowshoeing, toboggan runs and hiking in sealskin or bowling and ice rink. For the summer, let's take note of the mini-golf course and the swimming pool nearby. The Pays-d'Enhaut also offers a large network of marked trails and the largest nature reserve in French-speaking Switzerland, La Pierreuse, with rocky areas, forests, very rich flora and low marshes. The Sarine, a young and tumultuous river, also lends itself perfectly to the practice of various water sports: canyoning, hydro speed, canoeing or rafting.
Note also that the establishment is located on the very famous route of the Via Alpina, which is “The Classic” of Swiss long-distance hikes. In 20 daily stages, walkers evolve in the middle of a postcard universe crossing 14 of the most beautiful passes in the Swiss Alps.
Anyone who loves ...
_021 728 50 50_
|Living surface (m2)||1’500|
|Number of rooms||20|