Village building with character and lake view (2 plots)
The following text was translated by Google Translate.
Built in the commune of Vinzel, this splendid renovated house (2008) of the 19th century, of approx 250 m2 useful will seduce you with its cachet, its brightness and its quality materials.
It is part of an architectural complex classified in note 3 according to the architectural census of the canton of Vaud. This house is part of our heritage Vaud.
The property is distributed as follows:
- Lower ground floor: Entrance hall with fireplace, boiler room, laundry, cellar and a garage for 1 large car or 2 small.
- Upper ground floor: Entrance hall with dining room (with storage space), guest WC, fitted kitchen with central island, bright living room with Swedish stove and balcony (lake view) and an office.
- Floor: 2 bedrooms with wardrobes, 1 bathroom with toilet and 1 master-bedroom with its private bathroom and dressing area.
- Attic: 1 bedroom with exposed beams, 1 shower room WC and a reduced.
- Outside: Private garden of approx. 330m2 (the garden is a separate property in the village area, price in addition to CHF 150'000.-).
More information on the town: www.vinzel.ch
|View||Clear, Lake, Mountains|
|Number of bedrooms||5|
|Living surface (m2)||195|
|Garden surface (m2)||333|
|Surface area of land||444|
|Number of rooms||6.5|
|Usable surface (m2)||250|