Contiguous house in gable 346m2 useful with garden
The following text was translated by Google Translate.
Come and visit without delay this charming adjoining gable villa located in the village of Confignon with very nice amenities.
It is located in a quiet place close to the school, public transport and the road to chancy.
On a plot of 212m2 it was built on 4 levels including a basement.
On the ground floor (73m2):
- An entrance hall
- A fully equipped kitchen
- A large living-dining room with fireplace
- Visitor toilets
- Terrace and garden access
- Electric garage access
On the first floor (93m2):
- 4 bedrooms including a master suite with shower room and toilet
- A bathroom with bath and toilet
On the second floor under the attic (64m2 habitable + 23m2 useful):
- A large attic room with Velux window and 6m2 balcony
- Possibility of making a bathroom
- Lots of storage
The basement (93m2):
- A large room (games or sports room)
- A cave
- A technical room (boiler room)
- PC shelter
With the house, you benefit from:
- 2 outdoor parking spaces
- A 20m2 Garage
- A 60m2 garden
- A terrace
- Fully fenced plot
The roof was insulated from the outside in 2014.
Tram line 14 gives you direct access to central Geneva.
Do not hesitate to contact me for more information and to organize a visit.
|Living surface (m2)||230|
|Surface area of land||212|
|Number of rooms||8|
|Usable surface (m2)||346|
|Outside parking spaces||Yes|
Route d'Aubonne 2