Magnificent panoramic view of Lake Geneva and the mountains for this very beautiful detached 5.5 room house in a very quiet residential area in Chernex sur Montreux.
Completely renovated between 2018 and 2020, this superb villa is composed as follows:
IN THE BASEMENT:
- A large garage for 1 car + motorcycles and bicycles with motorized sectional door and connection for electric car charging.
- A bedroom / office of around 20 m2.
- A shower room.
- A laundry room.
- A PC shelter served as a wine cellar.
- A cellar of about 5 m2.
- A technical room with the boiler room.
- A closet under the stairs.
- A release.
ON THE GROUND FLOOR:
- An entrance hall with a wardrobe as well as the arrival and departure of the internal staircase.
- A bright and spacious living area of approximately 42 m2 with a beautiful fireplace.
- A dining area of approximately 29 m2 open to the first floor with direct access to the terrace and the garden thanks to the large sliding bay window.
- A magnificent kitchen open to the dining area with a complete layout including: A large fridge, a dishwasher, an oven, a ceramic hob, a wine cellar and an integrated extractor hood in the the anthracite granite worktop.
- A toilet / sink.
- A cellar.
- A reduced space / wardrobe in the old entrance hall whose door has been condemned.
- A master bedroom with panoramic view of the lake and the mountains as well as access to the balcony on the south facade.
- A shower room with the master bedroom with wc and double washbasin as well as a window to appreciate the panoramic view.
- A clearing at the arrival of the staircase.
- A shower room with wc and washbasin and a window on the rear facade.
- A guest bedroom with access to the balcony on the west facade which allows you to enjoy the beautiful view towards Lausanne.
- An office space / mezzanine of approximately 30 m2 open to the dining area on the ground floor also with a beautiful view of the lake and the mountains and access to the small balcony on the south facade.
IN THE ATTIC:
- A large insulated and heated extra bedroom with a Velux type roof window.
- A large insulated but unheated storage space on the second part under the roof.
The exteriors offer several spaces on the different terraced levels of the plot, in particular a pretty pergola as well as a beautiful lawn on the ground floor of the western part of the property; on the eastern part there are various trees and shrubs as well as perennials and a small waterfall. The courtyard in front of the house can park about 3 cars in addition to the interior space in the large garage connected with the interior of the house.
This pretty house from the early 80s was completely renovated between 2018 and 2020 with top quality materials in a very pleasant contemporary style, which offers generous spaces and allows you to fully enjoy the beautiful panoramic view of Lake Geneva and the mountains from every room. The surfaces indicated in this file are for information only.. This beautiful property can be purchased as a primary or secondary residence, also by non-resident foreigners.
The first amenities are in the charming village of Chernex where there are a few small shops - cafes and restaurants - a primary school - the Post Office as well as the station of the MOB train line which allows you to reach the central CFF station in Montreux by about fifteen minutes. It takes 7 to 8 minutes by car to reach the center of Montreux and all the amenities of the pearl of the Vaud Riviera.
The Montreux motorway entrance is reached in 7 to 8 minutes by car, allowing you to quickly leave on the main roads.