AVUSY - CHARMING ADJOINING HOUSE WITH LOTS OF CACHET
The following text was translated by Google Translate.
In the town of Avusy (Athenaz), this spacious house of approximately 250 m2 including converted attic, with 6.5 rooms is located in a quiet area in the countryside. Its useful surface is 356 m2.
Located on a plot of 385 m2, it is located about 10 min. from the Bernex motorway exit and about 20 min. by car from Geneva. The village is served by public transport.
The building, built with well-made materials and properly maintained, offers a certain cachet, in particular thanks to its Burgundy stone floors, its oak joinery and molasse stone frames, but also with its magnificent authentic fireplace and its paved exteriors.
The house enjoys a lot of privacy and the plot is individual despite the joint ownership.
- Entrance hall
- Dining room
- Living room with magnificent fireplace opening onto the terrace and the landscaped garden
- Solid oak kitchen
- Guest WC
- Parental suite with adjoining bathroom, WC and double sinks
- Two beautiful bedrooms each with their own private balcony
- separate WC
- Currently converted into a spacious bedroom
- Spacious room that can be used as a playroom or guest bedroom
- Laundry and boiler room
- Atomic Shelter
- Pretty wooded and fenced garden
- Beautiful terraces
- Three parking spaces in the secure underground garage
- Garden shed
: Frank Bovet
+41 (0)78 917 50 75
_+41 (0)78 917 50 75_
|Number of rooms||6.5|
|Living surface (m2)||250|
|Surface area of land||385|