Exclusive fully renovated property in Uvrier
The following text was translated by Google Translate.
With its 266m2 of living space, this magnificent property built in 1850 was completely renovated in 2007 and benefits from an exceptional cachet. Facing south, the house enjoys ideal sunshine all day.
The house is arranged on 3 levels as follows:
- Entrance to the house
- Changing room
- 2 cellars
- Technical room and laundry room
- Independent studio entrance
- Visitor WC
- Bright living room with access to the South terrace
- Kitchen open to the dining room with access to the South terrace
- Office of 12m2
- 15m2 bedroom
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Empty on the living room
- Mezzanine gallery
- Two generously sized children's bedrooms
- Master bedroom of 17.5m2
- A dressing room and a bathroom (shower and bathtub)
The property has an independent garage for two vehicles with storage space and a carport. Several cars (about five places) can be parked without problem in front of the entrance of the house.
The heating is powered by gas and distributed to the floor.
- The property also has an independent studio of 56m2 (possibility of transforming it into 3.5 rooms at a lower cost) and an annex house of 238m3 arranged on 2 levels (workshop and playroom). The studio is currently rented 1'200.-/month net + 100.-/month charges.
- There is the possibility of acquiring two additional plots next to the house for a total of 1'159m2.
Our team is at your disposal for any further information and/or for a possible visit.
- +41 27 288 77 70
_+41 79 884 33 98_
|Number of rooms||7.5|
|Surface area of land||1’497|
|Date of availability||immediately|
|Living surface (m2)||266|
|Outside parking spaces||Yes|