Chalet for sale in Hérémence - Valais
Exceptional chalet in the heart of Val d'Hérens
The following text was translated by Google Translate.
This unique chalet is exposed to the south-east with a breathtaking panoramic view of the Val d'Hérens, the Dent Blanche and the tip of the Matterhorn. Its ideal location combines:
- Direct access to the ski slopes and to the 4 Valleys area thanks to the departure of the Masses chairlift which is located 1 minute on foot,
- The tranquility and privacy of being at the end of a dead end without any vis-à-vis,
- Accessibility and proximity thanks to shops and restaurants located 50 meters away and its strategic location in the heart of Valais: the village of Masses is only 25 minutes from Sion and its airport. Geneva and Bern are less than two hours away. Several parking spaces with easy and direct access to the chalet as well as a garage box for one car complete this property.
Of excellent standing, it has been carefully designed using top quality materials, it presents an elegant and warm alpine design. A recent renovation makes it a spacious and very pleasant family home.
Very neat exterior fittings highlight the chalet, which is surrounded by nature. Several old stone terraces will allow you to enjoy the generous sunshine that characterizes this beautiful region.
The residence includes a first living room in the living area, a sumptuous master bedroom, a second living room on the lower ground floor that can be used as a bedroom, two other beautiful bedrooms, a magnificent dormitory for the little ones in the attic , a spacious spa with a jacuzzi, a ski room, a large balcony, a terrace and a private tree-lined garden. The chalet has a flexible layout that works on multiple levels.
THE 4 VALLEYS
The departure of the Masses chairlift located just a 1-minute walk from the chalet will take you to the heart of the Thyon resort, which is the eastern tip of the largest Swiss ski area: Les 4 Vallées. Enjoy the joys of skiing in a majestic setting and a breathtaking panorama. Feast on beautiful snowshoe hikes, on skis at the bottom of the Val des Dix with a view of the imposing wall of the Grande Dixence.
Les 4 Vallées brings together the resorts of Verbier, Bruson, La Tzoumaz, Nendaz, Veysonnaz and Thyon. It is an exceptional area in winter and summer. This exceptional natural snow reserve offers 410 km of slopes in winter and hundreds of kilometers of hiking and mountain biking routes.
HÉRÉMENCE, THE COMMON TERRITORY OF TRADITION
Hérémence is located in the heart of the Val des Dix at an altitude of 1,230 meters in a spectacular wilderness setting. It is a very attractive town that has a lot to offer you: visit its emblematic church, explore the picturesque villages of Euseigne, Prolin, Cerise, Ayer, Riod or Mâche which represent a rich built heritage and offer a new perspective every season. , discover the natural riches of the pyramids of Euseigne or the unmissable Grande Dixence dam, enjoy the most beautiful alpine landscapes, discover the traditional mayens, etc.
A little further down, the thermal waters of Combioulaz spring up. It is one of the most important hot water emergence sites in Switzerland. These sources have always been known by the inhabitants of the valley for their healing properties. Take advantage of these natural resources at the baths in a new thermal spa complex located just 5 kilometers from Thyon-Les Collons which will open at Christmas 2021.
The valley is developing quickly and offers an ideal living environment for families looking for traditions, well-being and attractions.
• A spacious entrance with ski room and boiler room
• A technical room
• A spa with jacuzzi with direct access to the terrace
• Living room / Bedroom with direct access to the terrace
• Two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
• A shower room
• Entrance, cloakroom with integrated wardrobe
• Hall, entrance
• Laundry room
• Dining room and living room
• Bedroom with built-in wardrobe
• Dormitory for children
• Staircase, access to the terrace / garden
• Internal garage for one vehicle
• 4 parking spaces
|Number of rooms||5.5|
|Surface area of land||887|
|Number of bedrooms||4|
|Living surface (m2)||230|
|Outside parking spaces||4|