In a sought-after family neighborhood, ideally located, modern semi-detached villa of 6.5 spacious rooms enjoying a dominant position, without vis-à-vis, and a nice release on the lake and the Alps.
The bright house, with a generous useful surface of approx. 223 m2, built in 2007 with modern quality finishes, breaks down as follows:
Lower ground / day part:
- large bright living room of 35 m2 with fireplace Ruegg,
- fitted kitchen (including hob induction and steamer) with shiny melamine furniture including central island and worktops in brushed sandblasted absolute black granite,
- dining room,
- technical room with column washing machine / dryer,
- access to three terraces made of composite wood of approx. 45 m2 (meals, lounge and spa) and garden. Two tent canopies protect outdoor spaces.
- entrance with built-in wardrobes for clothes and shoes,
- two large rooms of 18 and 20.3 m2,
- bathroom with bath, toilet and sink with double taps,
- library area.
- a large room of nearly 20 m2 + an adjacent dressing room of 8.5 m2,
- a room now open to the bathroom (shower / bath / toilet / sink / radiator dryer) for fitness use and guest room,
- office space,
- storage under the slope.
This property also benefits from an available of approx. 22.7 m2 in the basement,
An outdoor parking space and a covered place adjacent to a private room of approx. 3.5 m2 are for sale with the house for a total amount of CHF. 40'000.- in addition to the price displayed.
It should be noted that the price has been validated by a banking institution.
|View||Clear, Lake, Mountains|
|Number of bedrooms||3|
|Living surface (m2)||197|
|Outside parking spaces||1|
|Number of rooms||6.5|
|Usable surface (m2)||223|
|Surface area of land||555|
Av. Claude Nobs 14, CP 1513